Grundfos is one of the world's leading pump manufacturer, with clear values and clear vision. Grundfos makes it possible for its customers to transport, purify and use water in residential and commercial buildings, in utilities and on industrial and agricultural sites. Grundfos strives for continuous innovation of its products and services.
With 80 sales offices in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is active worldwide with employees who have broad expertise and a strong focus on finding intelligent, differentiating pump solutions. Grundfos has divided the market into three sales segments: Building Services, Industry and Water Utility. The Grundfos products find their way to market mainly through local distribution channels, but also directly.
Grundfos Bellux NV is a technical and commercially oriented company with a strong eye for
'social responsibility' and an open atmosphere. We see our employees as one of the key elements for achieving success.
For our Service Department we are looking for a Service Team Leader
What are we offering?
After a thorough training you are the first point of contact for our technicians, Service Partners and customers. In this internal and external service job, you are responsible for managing our External Service Technicians and for monitoring our Service Partners. You are responsible for monitoring the orders at our Service Partners as well as the follow-up orders.
Part of our 2020 strategy is to develop an even stronger customer focus. You play an important role in realizing this challenge. You will be part of a dynamic team in an international setting. As a pump manufacturer, Grundfos is a global market leader.
- You are co-responsible for the monitoring and optimization of the business processes within the Service department and you possess leadership qualities.
- You ensure the proper functioning of the technicians' planning and report irregularities to the Service Operations Manager.
- You are the first point of contact for the technicians and service partners and ensure their strict coordination.
- You identify possible problems, investigate alternatives and proactively communicate with all
- You are the missing link between the customer, service technicians, service partners and office staff of the
Grundfos Bellux service department.
- You are responsible for the correct follow-up of interventions.
- You are co-responsible for the monitoring of the administrative processing of orders, spare parts,
materials and purchases.
- You ensure accurate reporting from our technicians and service partners with the aim of correct invoicing.
- You are responsible for monitoring and implementing the Health & Safety plan.
- You work in accordance with and take care of required HSE behaviour. (ISO14001 and SCC)
- You have extensive technical knowledge, preferably in electromechanics.
- You have a Bachelor’s in a technical subject or equivalent through experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, are strong in organizational terms and have a good understanding of technical problems.
- You like looking for solutions and are able to think out of the box.
- You are service-minded and are commercially oriented.
- You have a hands-on mentality with a flexible and focused attitude and you have a sense of
- Knowledge of HVAC and/or pumps is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English both in writing and orally.
- You are analytical, eager to learn and interested in technical products.
- You are strong in the administrative organization of your work.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
A challenging, permanent position in an international, well-organized company with a clear mission and vision. You work from Aartselaar. An attractive salary with the following additional statutory benefits: Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
Are you interested in this position?
Submit your application for this vacancy via ‘career’ on our Website www.grundfos.be or contact Kristina Milkova, recruiter who is responsible for this vacancy, via firstname.lastname@example.org