Grundfos is one of the world's leading pump manufacturer, with clear values and clear vision. Grundfos makes it possible for its customers to transport, purify and use water in residential and commercial buildings, in utilities and on industrial and agricultural sites. Grundfos strives for continuous innovation of its products and services.
With 80 sales offices in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is active worldwide with employees who have broad expertise and a strong focus on finding intelligent, differentiating pump solutions. Grundfos has divided the market into three sales segments: Building Services, Industry and Water Utility. The Grundfos products find their way to market mainly through local distribution channels, but also directly.
Grundfos Bellux NV is a technical and commercially oriented company with a strong eye for
'social responsibility' and an open atmosphere. We see our employees as one of the key elements for achieving success.
For our Service department we are looking for a Customer Service Screener-Planner
What are we offering?
After a thorough training you are the first point of contact at the Service Department for our customers.
In this inside sales position you telephonically analyse malfunctions and you are responsible for the efficient planning of our service technicians. In doing so, you assist and speak to our customers in a professional and customer friendly way.
Part of our 2020 strategy is to develop an even stronger customer focus. You play an important role in realizing this challenge. You will be part of a dynamic team in an international setting. As a pump manufacturer, Grundfos is a global market leader.
- You are responsible for identifying and technically assessing incoming
requests from customers for service purposes, both by telephone and by mail.
- You search for customer and business-friendly solutions for technical problems.
- You ensure that the problem is adequately documented and pass it on to the correct
- You give technical / administrative support to customers and colleagues regarding service problems.
- You organize the service interventions from A-Z and have an eye for all technical aspects.
- You manage the service technicians’ planning and confirm agreements with our customers and
- You work in accordance with the procedures laid down in the quality manual.
- You work in accordance with and take care of required HSE behaviour. (ISO14001 and SCC)
- You contribute to realizing SHE objectives.
- You have extensive technical knowledge, preferably in electromechanics.
- You have a Bachelor’s in a technical subject or equivalent through experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, are strong in organizational terms and have a good understanding of technical problems.
- You like looking for solutions and are able to think out of the box.
- You are service-minded and are commercially oriented.
- You have a hands-on mentality with a flexible and focused attitude and you have a sense of
- Knowledge of HVAC and/or pumps is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English both in writing and verbally.
- You are analytical, eager to learn and interested in technical products.
- You are strong in the administrative organization of your work.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
A challenging, permanent position in an international, well-organized company with a clear mission and vision. You work from Aartselaar. An attractive salary with the following additional statutory benefits: Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
Are you interested in this position?
Submit your application for this vacancy via ‘career’ on our Website or contact Kristina Milkova, a recruiter responsible for this vacancy, via email@example.com