Grundfos is shaping the industry, because we have the right minds, hands and hearts– and we need YOU to find our next talented employees.
Our Vision in Grundfos is to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. Realising the vision requires the right talent and you will play a vital role in finding the right people to a successful international organisation with a strong employer brand.
Join Attraction Services
We are looking for a highly-motivated and result-oriented Sourcing Recruitment Consultant to join our international attraction team - being responsible for sourcing and recruiting in Benelux.
Attraction Services is part of our HR Services organisation that provides one point of contact for all employees in HR related matters. The Attraction Services value stream is a pivotal and successful part of HR and covers recruitment, on- and off-boarding and employer branding processes across the globe.
In this role you will join a global team of experienced recruiters and get a fantastic opportunity to work and develop your skills in a truly global environment. You will report to HR Manager, Attraction Services in North West Europe, Mette Hansen.
What is the job about?
Located in Aartselaar, your primary responsibility is to drive recruitments by sourcing the right candidates and supporting Hiring Managers primarily in Belgium and The Netherlands – but also across Europe.
You will be a trusted advisor and collaborate with for Hiring Managers to understand and translate business needs into recruitment plans and strategies for each vacancy - ensuring that high quality is delivered and that value adding activities are used to attract and recruit the best talent.
By utilising our first-class recruitment system and tools, you will handle recruitment by:
• Sourcing and attracting active and passive candidates using creative search techniques, tools and talent platforms/communities
• Screening candidates against required skills and competencies
• Delivering high quality candidates to Hiring Managers in a timely manner
• Providing feedback to all candidates in a timely manner
• Providing support in salary negotiations and the final contract offer according to Grundfos’ policies
• Establishing high user-satisfaction in the recruitment process - both internally and externally
• Maintaining and establishing vendor relationships
• Being a trusted advisor for the business in all attraction related topics - understanding and translating business needs into attraction activities to ensure the best talents
Moreover, you will take an active part in our international Employer Branding community as a “Social Media Ambassadors”, which is a group of Recruiters working on enhancing employee advocacy on corporate media and mobilising all employees to be “social advocates” for our purpose-driven workplace.
What do you need to apply?
We imagine that hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant business fields and you have some years of experience from an external recruitment agency or a similar corporate position.
Besides this, you have:
• A creative approach and experience in sourcing using a range of techniques e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter
• A result-oriented mind-set and a can-do-attitude
• The ability to handle confidential and personal information with the utmost integrity
• Confidence to encourage Hiring Managers to 'think outside the box’
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in Dutch/Flemish and English. It is an advantage if you master French.
“You will be working within a context with a big change agenda, so being resilient and having learning agility will take you far,” Mette explains.
As a person, you are outgoing, service-minded and you know how to build trust and interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. You are team-oriented, and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency. Finally, you possess a good business understanding and you like working in a fast-changing environment.
We aim to recruit, retain and develop the most qualified and competent people that align to our strong set of values. We accomplish this by providing flexibility, benefits and incentives, encouragement and advancement opportunities to develop employees both professionally and personally.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply” as soon as possible. We will screen applications on an on-going basis, and close the recruitment when we find the right candidate – interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact HR Manager, Attraction Services, Mette Buch Hansen via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.